Donation to Haiti.

From: jennifer kohne <janifer.khone_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:24:13 +0000 (GMT)
Donation to Haiti.

I have a proposal for you,this however is not  mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail,
 I am Mrs Jennifer Kohne. from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Jean Kohne who worked with Kuwait embassy i Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

 Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$3.8million dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still in bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.

The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to donate this fund to Haiti toward recoery efforts.

 I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. This is why I am taking this decision, And I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,

 As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in  Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I will also issue you an authority  letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me.

Any  delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing  of another organization or good person for this same  purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Thank Yours
Mrs Jennifer Kohne