linux-ia64 crashes with two itanium2 plugged

From: trouthy_61x65 <trouthy_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:46:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, I try to install a Linux SLESuse10 or Debian5 onto a computer with
Supermicro's motheboard and Itanium2 based. With once processor Linux-ia64
perfectly runs up but when i plug the second processor the O.S. crashes.
Then i tried to re-install it or boot with failsafe mode without good
result; during the hardware detect or after it it crashes and reboot. I had
to unplug the second processor and remake the entire installation. Actually
I take some informations about re-compilation of the kernel but i found
nothing about that problem. Has anybody got any idea? Thanks (I watched a
message during the crashes such "number of slaves reached...")