RE: I have a problem about changing a bundle, help!

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2008-01-03 09:03:08
>	If the statements are unsafe, how can i change a bundle safely?

If you are on a cpu that supports "st16" (Montecito or later) then you can
use that to update the whole bundle in a single atomic write rather than
using memcpy().

Without st16, I think the only safe way to update the bundle is to ensure
that no processor is executing it while the update is occuring.

-Tony