RE: git pull on ia64 linux tree

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2007-12-11 10:21:47
> Hmm. It also did:
>
>   mode change 100755 => 100644 arch/ia64/scripts/unwcheck.py

Should I update my script that makes the "Please pull" message.
Right now it just uses "git whatchanged release ^linus | git-shortlog"
which doesn't mention any mode changes ... thus your understandable
confusion about whether I had meant to make this change.

What git command would neatly summarize any mode changes?  Or would
I have to roll my own from the whatchanged output?

-Tony