RE: driver to support ACPI AML calls to native firmware

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2007-10-06 06:19:17
> Ping!  Tony, can you let me know your plans for this patch?  I'd
> like to get it into a distro release, and of course, it's best if
> you accept it first.

I'll put it in soon.  My only vague concern is whether it should be more
accessible for other OEMs who want to do the SAL/ACPI sharing thing. But
I can wait and see whether we get a proliferation of OEM specific
drivers doing the same kind of thing.  If we do, then we'll look at how
to merge the common stuff.

-Tony