RE: intercept trap when running a 32bit binary

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2007-06-26 09:45:09
> I guess when i enter the chroot i use h/w to execute the shell.

If ia32-el is installed and active, then it will keep on handling the
execution even inside the chroot.

> x86 gdb is installed in the chroot, but the backtrace is not quiet
useful (for me).
> more info:

Nothing useful there for me either ... though since the crash
looks like it is happening in some constructors, it is possible
that your program has some mistaken hard-coded assumptions that
the pagesize is 4K.  But that is just a really wild guess.

-Tony