Crash Dump Region

From: Horms <horms_at_verge.net.au>
Date: 2007-03-06 12:56:55
Hi,

I am currently looking over the code that places the crashdump
region into /proc/iomem, and the code that determines its base
address if it is not passed on the kernel comamnd. It seems to me that
the current code allows the crashkernel to be placed incide a
/proc/iomem region of any type. Is this behaviour correct?
If not, should it be restricted to "System RAM" regions?

--
Horms
  H: http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/