RE: Zero size /proc/vmcore on ia64

From: Zou, Nanhai <nanhai.zou_at_intel.com>
Date: 2007-02-09 10:45:18

 I have not implement serial print in purgatory code yet, see comments in purgatory/arch/ia64/console-ia64.c
 However from your print, I can see last 2 entries of efi mem map are corrupt.
So we need to find out if it purgatory code who corrupted them or something else overlapped with that 2 entries.

 Thanks
 Zou Nan hai