Re: git tree 6 weeks old?

From: Tony Luck <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2007-02-02 04:17:06
On 1/31/07, Aron Griffis <aron@hp.com> wrote:
> It looks like the linux-ia64 git tree on kernel.org is 6 weeks old.
> Will it be updated with recent patches soon, or am I missing
> something?

Replying again as my message from yesterday afternoon hasn't shown up on
the list.

Yes I'm behind ... but yes the tree will be updated with the excellent
patches that you've all been providing, and I'll be doing so soon.  I don't
want to dump all this backlog into -rc7 though.  If anyone has patches
that absolutely positively must go in before 2.6.20-final happens, then
let me know.  Otherwise I'll be batching them all in when the floodgates
are opened for the next cycle.

-Tony