Never thought that so small woody exists.

From: Black Lea <Herz_at_alibaba.com>
Date: 2006-12-06 17:17:07
Hello man

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 72% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://meanly.net

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
ofrqrgrmsusingrjruoonjugrjsjsgrmonsrssrqsjstsfoisgrspm
riudweruweroiure