How to test system program in hp ski simulator???

From: sudhnesh adapawar <sudhnesh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-11-22 00:17:39
Hey all !
     I am a newbie and have following doubts regarding hp ski simulator....
I have ia32 archi and i cross-compiled the tools and installed ski properly !
1) Ski does not resolve shared library for applications.So do we have
to statically link each and every ia64 binaries ?
2) Can anyone tell me how to test system programs(ia64) in ski simulator ?
   Useful link related will do !
 Thank You!
 Kindly reply....