reply to your resume

From: Gonzalo <Allyson_at_ninja.com>
Date: 2006-10-26 20:28:48
Good afternoon.
I got your resume from SEEK Australia job-site and it suites our company requirements.
My name is Roger Longbotham, I represent George Metway Inc company located in Europe.
Our company is seekeing for a representatives in Australia for full and part-time jobs.
No relocation is needed, job duties include mail and payments processing, standart office duties and everyday reporting.
All candidates have to be 18+ years old, authorized to work in Australia, with minimal computer knowlege. Both part-time (2-3 days a week) and full time (5 days a week) positions available.
Your minimal income will be $4000 a month in average and you will be paid DAILY.
Please, e-mail me to support@georgemetwayinc.com if you are interested and I will send you company requirements.
Roger Longbotham
George Metway Inc