Re: [patch 0/5] Physical mode SAL calls

From: Jack Steiner <steiner_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2006-10-24 01:15:58
SN systems support additional vendor-specific SAL calls. Some
of these pass kernel addresses to SAL for input or output buffers.
At a minimum, these buffer addresses need to be converted to
physical addresses if SAL is run in physical mode.

In addition, I think there may be additional problems with our SAL
if we try to run only in physical mode. I'll take a look.....

-- jack