Fw: Re: Additional earnings

From: Federico Lowry <399rolland_at_freeproblem.com>
Date: 2006-07-06 08:43:03
Hi Linux-hams!!
Let me say few words about our new vacancy.

Correspondence Assistant/Representative

Benefits of working with us: free working schedule - usually no more than 1-2 hours daily!

You can be sure that working with us is perspective for your career. The average salary will be around $1500 / Monthly.

- No special experience is required for this position!!
- We hire all over the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.
- We are looking for honest and bright people for this position.

You can learn more about this vacancy and fill application form here: http://www.ld-post.com/vacancy.html

Thank you for your time.

Thu, 6 Jul 2006 00:43:03 +0200
deprave bobby asceticism chime  aging dicta