Jobs at MarketGlobe int. : Administrative Assistants in Australia and NZ

From: Peter <Peter_at_brars.org.uk>
Date: 2006-06-06 01:24:58
MarketGlobe Int. is now hiring in Australia and New Zealand.  A USA
based
company, MarketGlobe, provides a significant amount of international online
sale transactions using eBay and other similar auction organizations. What
we do is to provide a convenient, customer friendly and
cost-effective service for any potential customer, whether it is a person,
business or fundraising organization to drop off the items online. The
administrative assistant/sales support representative key objective is to
contribute to the sales force and facilitate our cost-effective service
dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations all over the globe.

Location: This position implies that all the communications should be
performed online, and thus it is a work at home position.

Requirements: access to the Internet, combined with Excel skills. Besides,
you must be willing to dedicate maximum 3hours per day from Monday to
Friday.

Costs and Fees: You do not have to pay anything. As for all the fees related
to this position are paid by the company.

Working day: You will have to work part-time and thus spend approximately 3
hours per day, five days a week (Monday-Friday). Your schedule will be
flexible.

Wages: During the probation period you will receive 1,000AUD per month, plus
a 5% commission from every successful transaction. Taking into account the
current number of clients, your average salary per month will increase up to
1,800AUD. The probation period being over, your base salary
will go up to 1,500AUD per month, plus 5% commission.

Further Hiring Process: Please send your CV to:
mary.reeve@mgrecruitment.biz
   Bear in mind that only successful applicants are responded, and then
offered a position in our company on a probation period of one month
starting from the beginning of the work, during which you will be given
training and
online support while working and being paid.
   Employees on a one month probation period are evaluated at least one week
before their probation period is over. During the probation period, the
supervisor can recommend termination. The probation period being over, the
supervisor can recommend continued employment, extension of the probation
period, or termination. If you feel like asking for extra training hours,
you are always welcome.
   Direct all the questions, as well as your CV, to
mary.reeve@mgrecruitment.biz

Thank You,
Mary Reeve.

Permission Settings

You addressed to MarketGlobe. Should you have received this
message in error or in case you do not wish to receive further messages,
please reply to this message having placed ‘remove’ in the subject line.
Accordingly, necessary alterations and updates will be made. We apologize
for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

MarketGlobe Int.
32 Wooncepit Rd Harwich Port MA 02646
Tel: (508) 632-0368
Fax: (508) 632-0368