How do I install SKI/NUE compiler on IA32 Debian

From: Mathias <ma-ju_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2006-06-01 22:53:18
Hello,

my name is Mathias J. I should like to install the ORC (open research
compiler for IA64 orc-2.1-bin.tar.gz on IA32 Debian(Sarge) machine.
For this reason, i had download the packages:

libski-dev_0.981-7_i386.deb
libski_0.981-7_i386.deb
ski-linux-rootfs_2.0-1_all.deb
nue-fs_1.2-1_i386.deb
ski_0.981-7_i386.deb

but I'm a linux newbie and i don't know, how i can installing the HP
IA64 linux simulator. Which .deb packeges the ORC require for the
installation?
Please tell me, which packages i must installing and the correct
installation order.

Thank you very much!
Mathias J.