Hello (msg id = 5xY )

From: <Sur20vey04_at_aol.com>
Date: 2006-05-24 11:22:52
Bb66
Good morning This letter doesn’t contain Spam ( E-mail deliveries are available on the territory of our country) Your address is taken from the open sources.
Please, spare some time for the reading  of this information. It may be very useful for you.
WebClick Company is a Lithuanian company, dealing with the software elaboration, web-design and  internet commercials.
WC appeared  five years ago and now it is considered to be the one of the leaders among IT- service providers in Internet.
The Company is constantly widening the areas of its service. Nowadays it collaborates with the Australia, USA  and  many other countries.
This brings us some difficulties, since our main office is situated in Lithuania. So if you live in the Australia you might become our finance manager
You are supposed to do managing and to work with our clients’ financial operations.
This work is not difficult and may take few hours a day, so you will be able to combine it with your principal job, having an extra income.

Requirements to the employee:

Age: from 18 to 60
 Living in the Australia, Turkey, France
Communicativeness and activeness

Even if You are not sure, that this job is the one you really need, but you got interested in our offer, write us a letter, containing next information, please:

-	Full name
-	Country where are you from
-	E-mail

Attention: don’t answer this letter, please write on the Our temproary  e-mail  address is:  a8n48sX6s21@yahoo.com
Managers of our company will come in contact with You as soon as possible

Sorry for causing a disturb, thank you for your attention.
Yours sincerely

wE2Jeut

this mailing conforms to all federal laws.  please reply
back with "stop mailings" in subject line linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org to
stop mailings.  per can-spam you must allow up to 7
business days for your email deletion.

Mk

5sqF
QM