RE: [IA64] rework memory attribute aliasing

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2006-05-13 05:18:40
> If we were at -rc2, I'd just slide this right into Linus ... but we are
> a bit close to 2.6.17, so I'm polling for regression testing.  I don't
> want to find out that this breaks some other platform.

Silence ...

Well Andrew picked it up for -mm ... so I'm adding it to -test (meaning
that Andrew will drop his copy next time he pulls from me).

I also threw in the latest kexec to the -test tree ... it works for
me (on tiger).  Still needs some cleanup, but we can work with incremental
patches to fix specific issues from this point on.

-Tony