[RFC 0/6] IA64 Long Format VHPT support v2

From: Ian Wienand <ianw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2006-05-10 13:42:06
Hi,

Following from this message are patches to enable the Long Format VHPT
on IA64, version 2, which I am posting in the hope of community
review.  They are against 2.6.17-rc3

The major changes

* Create ivt.S dynamically from include files
* Re-jig Kconfig text
* Split into more patches
* Split out most functions into lvhpt.c/lvhpt.h
* Split find_largest_page into separate patch

I think overall, this version should be clearer.  I still have TODO's
related to mca handlers, but I would appreciate comments on this
updated version.

-i