RE: [IA64] rework memory attribute aliasing

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2006-05-10 09:02:08
> This closes a couple holes in our attribute aliasing avoidance scheme:

Looks good ... and adds some Documentation too: double bonus points :-)

Fixes the X issue on Intel Tiger platform, and your MCA with
Obsidian II problem: earns free replay :-)

If we were at -rc2, I'd just slide this right into Linus ... but we are
a bit close to 2.6.17, so I'm polling for regression testing.  I don't
want to find out that this breaks some other platform.

-Tony