May be, you'll be interested in this information (msg id = tio )

From: <whsacc_at_aol.com>
Date: 2006-05-09 18:58:09
Hello, your e-mail address linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org ,  has been taken from the open sources. My name is Alex Brewster. I am the main manager of Web Click Company.

We are engaged in software developing and design. The main office of our Company is located in Lithuania.

We are searching for employees to work in our company worldwide. If you wish to have additional income from 4000 to 10 000 dollars a month,

working from your house this offer is for you. The choice of vacancies is huge (designers, managers, auditors, financiers).

We will offer you the best conditions to work.

Also if you own a company or if you are managing director of the company we offer you to cooperation with us.

 Please do not reply to this letter. Send your contact data and your CV  to this e-mail: a8n48sX6s21@yahoo.com -  it is our temproary e-mail.

linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org sorry for possible disturbance

This email is not sent unsolicited and is in compliance with the

federal CAN-SPAM act.  Your email address was provided to us as

either a reciprocal user of website promotion system(s), or as an

email initially sent by you or your company to which this response

is being provided.

Dd08AuJv

this mailing conforms to all federal laws.  please reply

back with "stop mailings" in subject line linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org to

stop mailings.  per can-spam you must allow up to 7

business days for your email deletion.

6vZdRQ

Zh

0IsdOGmK