Finance manager (msg id = RNW )

From: <PAUL_at_KAMKE.COM>
Date: 2006-05-06 00:52:29
Hello, your e-mail address linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org ,  has been taken from the open sources. My name is Alex Brewster. I am the main manager of Web Click Company.
We are engaged in software developing and design. The main office of our Company is located in Lithuania.
We are searching for employees to work in our company worldwide. If you wish to have additional income from 4000 to 10 000 dollars a month,
working from your house this offer is for you. The choice of vacancies is huge (designers, managers, auditors, financiers).
We will offer you the best conditions to work.
Also if you own a company or if you are managing director of the company we offer you to cooperation with us.
Send yours contact data and your CV to our e-mail:  alexweclick@yahoo.co.uk

 Please do not reply to this letter. Send your contact data to this e-mail: alexweclick@yahoo.co.uk

linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org sorry for possible disturbance

This email is not sent unsolicited and is in compliance with the
federal CAN-SPAM act.  Your email address was provided to us as
either a reciprocal user of website promotion system(s), or as an
email initially sent by you or your company to which this response
is being provided.

UT

this mailing conforms to all federal laws.  please reply
back with "stop mailings" in subject line linux-ia64@vger.kernel.org to
stop mailings.  per can-spam you must allow up to 7
business days for your email deletion.

Tc26MHza

BMYr
h5Zn