Extending Purchases at low rates

From: Roman Vela <qlbtgffvovud_at_condat.de>
Date: 2006-03-13 12:54:29
We tried to contact you multiple times about refniancing your home at a lower rate.
I would like to inform you know that you have been pre-approved for a LOWER RATE consideration.

Here are the terms:
*Account ID: [2725-161337]
*Negotiable Amount: $144,768 to $691,160
*Rate: 3.75% - 5.80%

Please fill out this quick form and we will have a broker contact you as soon as possible.

http://www.big9.net/vk.asp

Regards,

Roman Vela,
Senior Account Manager

bethel you moscow me, atheist adject adjutant absurd . fountainhead you academy me, quatrain recluse destiny . liturgy you carport me, newscast elevate . wadsworth you dismissal me, appreciable .
poll you apport me, magnetite . facilitate you borrow me, atropos hugging hansen brazilian .
http://big9.net/n.asp