Norton SystemWorks 2005 Premier plus Internet Security 2005 - $39.95

From: Eddie Bryan <Harrisonburg_at_art2design.com>
Date: 2005-12-26 02:45:44
Microsoft Office XP Professional with SP2 - $49.95
http://depreciates.oempr.com/

Pride is seldom delicate; it will please itself with very mean advantages.
The strongest man in the world is the man who stands alone.
I rely on my personality for birth control.
Hatred is the anger of the weak.
Music is well said to be the speech of angels.
In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain.