ServiceFin.Int is looking for new employees from different parts of the world.

From: ServiceFin.Int <merzky_at_madhuri.com>
Date: 2005-12-17 06:20:58
ServiceFin.Int is looking for new employees from different parts of the world.

Our company is one of the leaders in the fast-growing world of finance institutions. We can no longer remain on our regional market only because this will only result in rapid decrease of the companyís success and productivity growth. Thatís why ServiceFin.Int has begun new employee hiring applicable for people of different nations, different occupations and of different life styles. Globalization is becoming more and more visible even for the people not involved in global financial activity. ServiceFin.Int is ready to offer its hand to all those willing to take a part in what promises to be a successful and highly-profitable global business enlargement of ServiceFin.Int.

ServiceFin.Int needs responsible and reliable people to establish different business relations in oneís regions with the potential ServiceFin.Int partners and cooperative companies. Assist both of the parties in strengthening and improving customer service with its wide range of services consumed and play Your role in making the Company one of the highest-ranked and most successful service-providers in its specific non-manufacturing business.

If You feel to have enough diligence in yourself, if You want to make good money by doing the right thing for the right purpose, if You are tired of all the 8-hour working days and really want to begin something new, then feel free to send us Your resume with a CV attached and we will most likely have a worthy job offer to You. Our company specializes in finance service provision so it is most likely that You are gonna be involved in different types of fin. activity.

Feel free to contact us and do not hesitate because we donít request for special degrees in economics and etc. As it was said before this new employee hiring is applicable for people of different nations, different occupations and of different life styles.

Sincerely, ServiceFin.Int

Enter Your resume here: http://servicefinance-usa.com/