Eat not to dullness, drink not to elevation

From: Ms Bob Vinson <gmspgfzlrc_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 2005-12-04 05:53:35
We have received your request for information on natural
suppressants to help l0se weight.Our company Nutritionist's
Susan Miers & Mary-Anne McWhirter have found a solution for
your weight problem.

Solution:

Susan & Mary-Anne reccommend a 2-4 month supply of MS-HOODIAİ.
Most of our clients have L0ST anywhere from 10-30 Ibs within
2-3 weeks.

Recommended Supplier:

http://widediet.com

*This recommendation is not available in retail stores until
February 28th, 2006. This is one website that carries the product.