[Patch] New zone ZONE_EASY_RECLAIM take 2[0/5]

From: Yasunori Goto <y-goto_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: 2005-11-28 22:36:01
Hello.

I rewrote ZONE_EASY_RECLAIM patches.
It aimed to collect the page which was difficult for removing on a few nodes,
and it made other nodes this zone to be removed easier.

In -mm tree, ZONE_DMA32 is already included. So, I recreate
ZONE_EASY_RECLAIM as 5th zone against 2.6.14-mm1. It is difference of
previous one.

And, I'll post another patch to solve how to allocate ZONE_EASY_RECLAIM
after these patch. But, it is not direct way for it. So, I would like
to divide from these patche.

Please comment.

--
Yasunori Goto