More die in the United States of too much food than too little

From: Ms Newton <fgmqbyxio_at_charter.com>
Date: 2005-11-25 20:28:30
We have received your request for information on natural
suppressants to help l0se weight.Our company Nutritionist's
Susan Miers & Mary-Anne McWhirter have found a solution for
your weight problem.

Solution:

Susan & Mary-Anne reccommend a 2-4 month supply of MS-HOODIAİ.
Most of our clients have L0ST anywhere from 10-30 Ibs within
2-3 weeks.

Recommended Supplier:

http://advicefound.com

*This recommendation is not available in retail stores until
February 28th, 2006. This is one website that carries the product.