letter dated 19.11.05

From: <donny710_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 2005-11-20 02:41:30
Good Morning,
I would ask that you pardon the use of a medium as informal as
this to write on an issue of such importance to us.
I write asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds which we want
kept under your supervision. We would like you to receive the said
funds on our behalf if we are all able to reach a working understanding
before we set off.
The Funds totaling Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
U.S. dollars have been derived over time from a project awarded a
foreign firm by my Department and presently the actual contract cost
have been paid to the original project executors, leaving the balance
in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle obtained
approval to disburse.
Currently, I work with The Department of Minerals & Energy here in Pretoria.
I have the authority and approval of my partners involved in this transaction
to negotiate a suitable compensation for your participation and I propose
22.2 percent, while we also propose that we receive 46.6 percent and
31.2 percent be earmarked for purposes of taxation in your country and mine.
This endeavour has a minimal risk factor on your part provided you treat it
with the utmost discretion as we are still actively working at the Department
of Minerals & Energy here in Pretoria.
I am available on Telefax: +27 11 507 5793 and email <khumbula@gmail.com>
to discuss further with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Bheka Khumbula
This e-mail and any attachments are privileged and may contain confidential
information intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure of this information is prohibited under applicable law.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorized recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached
you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.