RE: GIT maintenance on ia64 test tree

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2005-11-13 11:35:12
As previously advertised ... my old test tree has been blown
away and replaced with a new one that isn't full of cruft.

If you pull from it to a tracking branch, then git/cogito
should complain loudly.  Fix this by making the tracking
branch be a copy of v2.6.15-rc1 by whatever means necessary.

Currently the test branch is empty (exactly equal to 2.6.15-rc1).
I'll start loading it up with 2.6.16 material next week.

-Tony