Shopping for software? Now in your language & currency!

From: Jerome Hutchins <subunits_at_edster.com>
Date: 2005-10-27 05:49:41
Can't draw a straight line? Well...now you can!
You are not allowed to access this page from this IP address.

California, the department store state.
First weigh the considerations, then take the risks.

Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
Learning is finding out what you already know

The will to do, the soul to dare.
Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When we first practice to deceive.