Re: Andrew's My story

From: Sirius Raffaele <raffaesiri_at_gaudinez.com>
Date: 2005-10-24 04:35:09
I am in good health and have always enjoyed sex.
I was losing my erection during intercourse and during oral sex with
my girlfriend.
It was difficult to pinpoint the problem so I decided to order some
Vjagrra online.

I ordered my Vjagrra which arrived in several days. I ordered 4x100mg
pills and on the weekend decided to give it a go without saying
anything to my girlfriend ;) 35 minutes before we went to bed I took
half a pill, and WOW! what a difference.

I had a rock hard erection for over an hour of non stop sex. Even
after I had climaxed I was ready to go again in twenty minutes, which
we did. this lasted for over two hours, and I was still hard in the
shower after.

It was like being a teenager over again. Amazing!

If you have a problem, try Vjagrra, it is great http://www.betiflowe.com