Adobe+macromedia+OS etc all in CD under $99

From: Ned Burch <repulses_at_stonehengefp.com>
Date: 2005-10-20 08:20:20
Send the love home with an online photo album
http://tsng.h1nbmln8mr4pzhhu4zzumzhh.empallhh.com/?bght

Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.
Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.

Money can't buy happiness; it can, however, rent it.
Better fare hard with good men than feast it with bad.

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.