Microsoft FrontPage 2003 Pro plus 200 Templates - $29.95

From: Sadie Nelson <swiftness_at_driscoll.com>
Date: 2005-10-15 14:01:58
Quicken 2005 Premier Home and Business - $19.95
http://turf.misstip.com/

Do what you can with what you have where you are.

If you have a job without aggravations, you don't have a job.
Dinner theater is anti-culture.

CANONICALS, n. The motley worm by Jesters of the Court of Heaven.
To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
A man makes inferiors his superiors by heat; self-control is the rule.
The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards.