Rolex was never so cheap

From: Graham Akers <sourness_at_barron.net>
Date: 2005-10-12 00:59:39
Replica Watch Store
http://publicizes.l73.net/re/lib/

Nothing is illegal if one hundred businessmen decide to do it.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.
Ask advice only of your equals.

You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.

When you have given nothing, ask for nothing.
Work saves us from three great evils: boredom, vice and need.
ARDOR, n. The quality that distinguishes love without knowledge.
Minds of moderate caliber ordinarily condemn everything which is beyond their range.