Healthy living for everyday life.

From: Dobbin Chan <victor_at_nerv.gweep.net>
Date: 2005-10-10 04:27:34
Your trusted source for prescription medication.
http://ihmg.gf393o373846gygalygslyyg.gurianeh.com/?gvvwc

Man seeketh in society comfort, use and protection.
But my dear man, reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.
The prostitute is the only honest woman left in America.

What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?
We are always in search of the redeeming formula, the crystallizing thought.
No.
It's so easy to be wicked without knowing it, isn't it?