designer replicas

From: Ann Frank <loosens_at_ufosoveramerica.com>
Date: 2005-10-08 07:30:55
Replica Watch Store
http://signs.xcce.com/repli/as/

The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly.
Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.
Getting there isn't half the fun - it's all the fun.

Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth.
The greatest paradox of them all is to speak of civilized warfare.
If marriage is your object,You'd better start loving your subject.
What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?