Re: patches added to test tree

From: David Mosberger-Tang <David.Mosberger_at_acm.org>
Date: 2005-09-27 04:22:32
Hi Ian,

I'm trying to use Firefox's Sage extension to track the RSS feeds.
Seems to work fine, but for the automated build-feed, the entries look
like this:

   2.6.14-rc2 : 2005-09-26 : 17:00
   2.6.14-rc2:  2005-09-25 : 17:00

which isn't very helpful.  Would it be possible to include a summary,
such as "9 of 9 builds succeeded" or something like that?

Thanks,

  --david

--
Mosberger Consulting LLC, voice/fax: 510-744-9372,
http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/