Re: Using Cpusets with HyperThreads

From: Paul Jackson <pj_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2005-09-23 21:18:02
> how about a system with K sockets per node, L cores per socket and M
> threads per core? ... where K, L and/or M are not necessarily constant?

Though I introduced this note by speaking of A and B sides, the
format of CPU number lists allows for specifying any particular
set of logical processors.

As systems with more varied architectures become available, I
suspect that we will add some convenience options to the cpuset
library and command interfaces, when we see what would be useful.

--
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability