Re: patches added to test tree

From: Ian Wienand <ianw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2005-09-16 14:48:49
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 09:26:13PM -0700, Luck, Tony wrote:
> Bjorn suggested that it would be helpful if I announced
> when things have gone into my trees.  Let me know if I should
> change the format, or add more information to these announce
> e-mails.

I find it very useful to use the RSS feeds for IA64 things.

For example you can follow the GIT comings and goings with

 * http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/aegl/linux-2.6.git;a=rss

People might also like to subscribe to the automated kernel compile feed

 * http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/kerncomp/rss.php

I'm also testing another one to run LTP tests on the latest kernel
(http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/~ianw/ltp/)

 * http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/~ianw/ltp/rss.php

Finally our IA64 WiKi feed

 * http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/IA64wiki/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc

I use bloglines.com, but you can use stand alone programs like liferea
or straw, etc.

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au