RE: efi_memmapwalk re-write (please test)

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2005-09-08 05:33:24
>So its really close on sn2.  I'm not sure exactly what's going wrong,
>but with the new efi_memmap_walk stuff something is getting clobbered, I think.

Martin,

Thanks for taking a look at this.

To debug this ... try taking the original code, and add a printk()
to efi_memmap_walk() to show the start/end addresses that it passes
off [you need two printk() as the last piece of memory gets its own
callsite].  Compare this with the addresses that the debug code
prints at the end of efi_memmap_init().  The lists should be identical.

-Tony