The Investor's Tool-box

From: Tabitha <transgressed_at_zuls.net>
Date: 2005-09-05 18:35:37
Big news expected.
This stock will explode.
Do not wait until it is too late.
Investment Times Alert Issues: (STRONG BUY)

Date: 06.09.2005
Name: China World Trade Corporation
Symbol: CWTD.OB
Current price: $1.93
3-Day Target: $5

Make no mistake: Our mission at SmallCap-Investors is to claw our way
through the thousands of underperforming companies out there
to find the golden needle in the haystack the micro-cap DIAMOND
that can make you rich. More often than not, the stocks we profile
show a significant increase in stock price and sometimes in days,
not months or years.

Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double,
even TRIPLE (!!!) in value.