fix possible mm_context wrap-around race

From: david mosberger <dmosberger_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-07-26 15:20:21
Tony, since I can't test the patch on anything but a UP machine at
this time (which is uninteresting, since the race doesn't trigger
there), I'd suggest to put this into the "testing" tree.  Hopefully,
somebody could run some tests which involve multi-threaded apps doing
a lot of fork/exec'ing.

Thanks,

Mosberger Consulting LLC, voice/fax: 510-744-9372,
http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/
35706 Runckel Lane, Fremont, CA 94536