Re: Xen and the Art of Linux/ia64 Virtualization

From: Christoph Hellwig <hch_at_infradead.org>
Date: 2005-07-16 11:15:16
On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 02:17:47PM -0700, Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) wrote:
> Revision 3.  Incorporates some more feedback and
> a minor bug fix.

Looks nice.  One thing that bothers me is that privop.h is unsymmetic,
I'd rather see the Xen variants of the routines in asm/privop.h aswell.
Also in the early console setup please put the return on a separate line
from the if clause.

It would be very nice if you could submit the additional abstractions
as a first patch as soon as possible and post a full patch ontop of it
later that includes the new files aswell.