Re: [NUMA] Display and modify the memory policy of a process through /proc/<pid>/numa_policy

From: Steve Neuner <srn_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2005-07-16 10:16:16
> That SGI batch scheduler with its incredibly long specification
> list you guys seem to want to mess up all interfaces
> for. If I can download source to it please supply an URL.

Hi,

SGI does not have or ship a batch scheduler product.  However,
many Linux and other OS customers want and use both open source
and 3rd-party products that provide this capability.  For example,
check out:
   http://www.platform.com/products/HPC/
   http://www.osc.edu/hpc/software/apps/pbs.shtml
   http://www.altair.com/software/pbs_abo.htm