[announce] linux kernel performance project launch at sourceforge.net

From: Chen, Kenneth W <kenneth.w.chen_at_intel.com>
Date: 2005-07-16 05:16:03
Forward for people who might missed the "linux kernel performance"
announcement on LKML yesterday. It has performance data for ia64,
in case if you are interested, you are welcome to browse the data
and join the discussion on kernel performance.

		Ken Chen <kenneth.w.chen@intel.com>
		Intel Open Source Technology Center