Re: autocompilation hosed?

From: Ian Wienand <ianw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2005-07-13 08:26:30
On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 02:28:50PM -0700, david mosberger wrote:
> It looks like something is wrong with cogito on the auto kernel build
> machine.

Yeah, we've moved offices and in the name of "security" our machines
are spilt across three different networks with all sorts of firewalls
and crap in between, breaking everything that just used to work.

Hopefully I'll fix it today or tomorrow (at least you can see it which
means we must have DNS sorted out ... finally :)

-i