RE: Xen and the Art of Linux/ia64 Virtualization

From: Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) <dan.magenheimer_at_hp.com>
Date: 2005-07-06 06:20:45
Thanks to excellent feedback from David Mosberger and
Christophe Hellwig, I have greatly cleaned up the attached
patch by using some very nice abstractions.  In fact,
most of the bulk in the attached patch results from
moving some code from asm-ia64/{delay,processor}.h to
a new file, asm-ia64/privop.h.  And the number of
CONFIG_XEN ifdefs is dramatically reduced.

More feedback appreciated (including comments about how
close this might be to be ready for submission to Tony).

Thanks,
Dan Magenheimer

P.S. Anybody who is attending OLS who wants to talk about
Xen (and specifically Xen/ia64)?  I'll be there... send
me email.