Re: [patch 1/4] Kprobes support for IA64

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2005-05-27 05:40:53
>>>>> On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:06:52 -0700, Keshavamurthy Anil S <anil.s.keshavamurthy@intel.com> said:

  Keshavamurthy> I agree with Keith, when a person taking a instructin
  Keshavamurthy> dump, a different value will help uniquely identify
  Keshavamurthy> that this is a kprobe break instruction which is a
  Keshavamurthy> replaced instrucion of the original instruction. So
  Keshavamurthy> we will leave with what we have now, i.e handle the
  Keshavamurthy> same with two cases.

We could read the imm21 value from the break.b instruction.