[patch] fix HP simulator smp build replace __devinit -> __initdata

From: Darren Williams <dsw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2005-05-09 16:57:11
Since we have updated the Autobuild system to use Cogito
we can start to report and submit patches on the latest
check-ins that break the build.

Currently on the Gelato@UNSW Autobuild system:
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/kerncomp/
we are seeing the sim_defconfig build fail, with the
following error:

arch/ia64/kernel/smpboot.c:627: error: mt_info causes a section type conflict

the following non-git patch fixes the problem, tested
on simulator, and zx1. I'm not sure why the simulator
is triggering this build failure since zx1 sn2 are
building OK?

 - dsw